Are you still there?
It’s been so long since I’ve posted that I no longer know how to navigate this site. And I don’t think I’ve ever written such an informal post. But, you see, I think that could be the problem. I stopped posting because I couldn’t find the time to write a polished post. So tonight, I post a quick update:
- I think this blog site address has changed and that is a little unfortunate because any other blogs or websites linked to this site are linking to http://www.mydanceontheedgeofsanity.org and that just doesn’t exist I guess.
- Ana Clare Rouds is a pen name. Within those 13 letters a real name exists and I’m not secretive about it, but I will let you play with letters and find the real name if you want. Though, if you are reading this, chances are you know me as me and the word game won’t reveal anything new.
- I hope to start writing more.
- I hope to write a second edition of Dancing on the Edge of Sanity with a new introduction and I will have my name on the book. I’ll explain why I chose to use a pen name in the introduction and why I’ve chosen to drop it. But this idea to write a new edition, much like my most recent plan to yank all the dandelions out from the yard, is one of those HUATS ideas. Highly Unlikely Any Time Soon.
- I was recently interviewed by Courtney Novak and she has created a wonderful podcast about postpartum depression and related illnesses. I am sharing her website here Adventures With Postpartum Depression and you could find my interview (which needed to be split into two episodes because I talked SOOOOOOO much!) You could also learn great stuff about her journey and other women’s stories too. If you don’t like to read and you want to support me or learn more about PPD, listen to her podcasts!
- I still care a lot about PPD and mental health, but I might write about other topics. If I keep writing. Which I hope I do. Those were sentence fragments.
That’s it! Thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you!